Terms and Conditions
We take the utmost care to check every single one of our products before sending them out to our customers. We are committed to the very highest standards. If, however, you should find your cover does not meet these for any reason please contact us immediately and we will do our very best to resolve the issue.
If this is your very first order or you’re back again, please take a moment to read through these terms before placing your order.
- UK Trading laws apply for all transactions.
- When purchasing goods online you are entering into a legally binding contract.
- All payments are processed via credit/debit card or PayPal. Simply choose the option that suits you when placing your order.
- Privacy – We will only ever store your financial information in order to process your order. Similarly, with your personal details, these will only be held for orders unless you have chosen to sign up to our mailing list. Infinite Mommy comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and will never sell or share your personal information under any circumstances.
We aim to get your Infinite Mommy cover to you as quickly as possible but we do rely on others to get it to you.
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or one of our selected couriers to the address you provided at checkout so please ensure you enter the full and correct address.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery in the UK, (international deliveries will be approximately 21 working days but can take longer). If for some reason we cannot deliver (in full or part), other than reasons beyond our reasonable control or your fault, then you will be given a full refund on your order.
Cancellations & Returns
Infinite Mommy covers are designed and made lovingly by a mummy-owned company so we hope you will love your cover as much as we do! We do understand though, you may have a reason to cancel or return your items.
- Please take a moment to inspect your item on arrival as cancellation of an order must be within 14 days of receipt. For a full refund to be given (excluding postage), you must take reasonable care of the breastfeeding modesty cover and we ask that you return it in its original and resalable condition and in the Infinite Mommy packaging.
- Before posting, please email us on returns@Infinitemommy.co.uk email to cancel your order.
- You must obtain a certificate of posting (we recommend recorded delivery) when returning. The customer is responsible for the cost of return postage (unless agreed with Infinite Mommy prior to return). Please send returns to the address here.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a resalable condition and/or are damaged.
- Refunds will be made to the card/Paypal account that you used to pay for the order. Please note, it can take up to 5 working days from processing to show in your account.
Accuracy of Content
Infinite Mommy makes every effort to give a fair representation of the products that we sell. However, slight variations may occur between the images shown on the website and the product you receive. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as digital media, photographic and publishing processes allow.
All measurements quoted are given as accurately as possible but are approximate.
We love hearing from our customers! So if you have a comment or compliment about Infinite Mommy, our website, or our products, please get in touch. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY PLACING AN ORDER ON OUR WEBSITE YOU ARE ACCEPTING OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS